About Our Firm
When your company faces an accounting, business, or tax challenge, you have to choose an accounting firm that brings an in-depth understanding of real-world experience.
We are a Burnaby-based full-service Public Accounting Firm with a goal to establish long-term relationships with our clients in order to become their most trusted advisors.
In addition, our firm is committed to staying ahead of the technology and regulatory curves that so often blindside businesses.
Whatever your business is facing, we strive to give a fresh perspective. It’s this insight, coupled with innovative, long-term solutions, that helps you meet and exceed aggressive company goals and expectations.
About Our Principal
Riquelme and Associates, Chartered Professional Accountant is headed by José L. Riquelme, CPA, CGA. José has more than 10 years of experience in Public Practice. He articled with a leading boutique accounting firm from South Surrey where he focused on accounting and tax services for owner-managed enterprises. José holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Accounting from Kwantlen Polytechnic University and received his designation as a Certified General Accountant and Chartered Professional Accountant in August 2014. José is passionate about providing solutions to the accounting, consulting, and tax needs of his business and personal clients.
Some of Our Key Solution Benefits
- A practitioner with more than 10 years experience
- Free no-obligation 1/2 hour initial discussion about your business requirements
- Fees agreed in advance and not dependent on income level
- Knowledgeable and courteous professional staff
- Full-service Public Accounting Firm to help you in every stage of your business
- QuickBooks Pro Advisors to assist you in your bookkeeping needs and accounting system setup
- Tax planning
- Company Forecasts